We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to help setup, build, deploy and set up new servers. You should have experience working with high-scale, low-latency technology. You will love learning new technologies and figuring out the most efficient ways to manage multiple database clusters, hundreds of hosts, and millions of operations per second (in aggregate). You want to maintain and improve software that scales on a large, global scale.
- Build, manage and maintain the operational integrity and security of our systems.
- Working within an Agile project orientated department to implement new solutions.
- Ideally, experience working in teams following Scrum, Kanban, MVP etc.
- Help design and operate highly available software in virtual environments.
- Review and oversee platform enhancements.
- Perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Work closely with wider development team to help share knowledge and improve quality practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment trying to always achieve new goals.
- Fluent in English.
- 4+ years of server administration and DevOps experience.
- Strong knowledge of the following:
- Web server setup (Nginx)
- Cloud administration (Google Cloud)
- Version control system maintenance (git, gitlab)
- Docker Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- CI and CD (Jenkins Pipeline)
- Containers (Docker)
- Microservices monitoring (Prometheus)
- Understand performance enhancement technologies (CDN, Caching, etc.)
- Competent in public cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)