An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team in the Riga office. Our Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising.
As an early member of the Bidstack development team, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop critical product features and shape the future direction of the team and business. Bidstack’s mobile SDKs are already installed on some of the world’s top publishers and help protect and serve over 20 million users worldwide.
- Build and maintain our mediation and ad quality SDK
- Research and implement cutting edge advertising solutions and malvertising protection
- Build new ad formats, prototypes and proof of concepts
- Maintain the support of top advertising SDK partners including Google, Twitter and Facebook
- Grow and mentor team members in Mobile Development, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) space.
- Native Android Java and ideally understanding JNI & NDK, Kotlin
- Experience working with ad network SDKs, e.g. google/facebook ads etc
- Understanding of Android development principles
- Experience with various Android API versions
- Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking
What we consider as an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering or another computer science-related field
- Previous experience developing Android libraries
- Understanding principles of mediation platforms and ad networks
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Good knowledge of games and the games industry
- Android games development experience
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunities to work from home
- The option of working from our London or Riga office.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.