About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team. Our London office is home to a hugely talented design team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising. As an early member of the Bidstack design team, this is a fantastic opportunity design exciting collateral, support the marketing and sales teams and shape the future direction of the business.
We're looking for a highly talented junior designer to join the team and contribute to the dynamic Agile environment. You will be expected to align with our current processes and those of the wider organisational strategy, driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Assist the Design & Marketing teams with creating branded collateral (print and digital) for all external facing teams (sales, game acquisition, client services, c-suite). This will include but not limited to:
- One-page flyers
- Social Media Artwork
- Printed adverts
- Website updates
- Banners (digital and printed)
- Video creation/animation
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure all collateral produced meets the company objectives within deadlines.
- Ensure all collateral produced adheres to Bidstack’s brand guidelines.
- A recent design graduate or 1-2 years professional experience
- A strong portfolio that shows creativity across varied work
- Good knowledge of the following programmes/suites:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Bonus: After Effects)
- Sketch (Zeplin knowledge a bonus)
- Keynote and/or Powerpoint
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
- Meticulous and thoughtful approach to design
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
- Ability to work within brand guidelines and to deadlines
- BSc/BA in design or related subject
- Familiarity with digital product design
- Experience with motion design / animation
- Experience in a creative agency