An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team in the Riga office. Our Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising.
As an early member of the Bidstack development team, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop critical product features and shape the future direction of the team and business. We're looking for a highly talented intermediate to senior back-end developer with a background in developing and maintaining complex server-side systems.
- Deep knowledge of either Go, Java, Python, C++ or C#
- Willingness to learn/use Golang (no reduction in salary while you learn/convert)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing complex systems with micro-service architecture
- Ability to create lightweight services which main focuses are performance, speed and stability
- Ability to setup and use docker-based projects
- Understanding of REST API basics and ability to develop them
- Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking
What we consider as an advantage
- Knowledge of C#, C++ or NodeJS
- Ability to configure Ubuntu based server environment
- Experience with Rancher, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or any alternatives
- Experience in creating and maintaining services with high-load traffic
- Experience with BigQuery or Elastic Stack
- Any front-end background
- Experience in writing unit tests for existing products
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience.
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunities to work from home
- The option of working from our London or Riga office.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.