An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team. Our Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising. As an early member of the Bidstack development team, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop critical product features and shape the future direction of the team and business.
We're looking for a highly talented front-end developer to join the front-end team and contribute to the dynamic Agile environment. You will be expected to align with our front-end processes and those of the wider organisational strategy, driving continuous improvement efforts and inspiring the team to technically innovate and improve their standards.
- Contribute to the architecture and help define the front end framework for AdConsole (our Ad Server)
- RxJS, state management, dummy and smart component creation
- Supporting current projects; analytics dashboard and v1 of ad server
- Perform code reviews
- Assist with the assignment of tasks and planning, managing the task allocation for junior and mid-level developers
- Solid background in Angular2+ framework - our current project is written in the angular framework.
- Knowledge of metalanguages (SASS/SCSS)
- Ability to setup and use docker-based projects
- Understanding of REST API basics
- Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
What we consider as an advantage
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Any back-end background
- Understanding of good UX principles
- Experience in writing unit tests for existing products
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience.
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
- A competitive and stable salary.
- A competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- The option to work out of our London or Riga offices.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment.
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.