As the Technical Lead, you will be working across our entire stack, so a real passion for AdTech to drive product and technology forward is something that we value. You will work on developing high frequency, low latency products to facilitate the selling of In-Game and Mobile game ad inventory. You will initially contribute on the delivery of the SSP and lead the outsourced development from a technical perspective. You will be responsible for the hiring of a technical team along with ongoing development, maintenance and evolution of the platform. You will be working closely with the Product Manager to ascertain and manage client/ market requirements. You will work cross-functionally to deliver AdTech solutions and become an expert in developing high quality technical solutions through testable and maintainable code.
- Scale up development team to 6+.
- Work closely with CTO and Product Managers to determine direction of software development, solutions and product offerings.
- Increase quality and innovation in the technical and product sides of the business.
- Be the focal point and lead of development team.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and growth path with wider development team.
- Take ownership of the entire stack and architecture establishing best practice within the development and product team.
- Background in AdTech / Ad Serving.
- Experience with 3rd party vendor APIs such as DSPs, Ad Servers and DMPs.
- C++ or GoLang with 5+ years of experiencee
- Experience with TDD and SOLID OO principles.
- Cloud service and infrastructure experience on GCP and AWS.
- Exceptional ability to write high quality, extensible and testable code by applying good technical practices (TDD, BDD).
- Motivated problem-solving skills, ability to bring ideas forward and adapt solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Good understanding and ability to apply modern technologies, data structures and design patterns to solve real problems efficiently.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic growing team that’s expanding rapidly.
- An excellent start-up work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment.
- Expanding listed company with Offices in London + Riga and expanding outside of Europe.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.