An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team. Our Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising. As an early member of the Bidstack development team, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop critical product features and shape the future direction of the team and business.
We're looking for a highly talented QA manager responsible for leading a quality engineering team and quality processes in a dynamic Agile environment. Champion for establishing a quality QA/automation engineering process aligned with the wider organisational strategy and leading a team that promotes the customer. Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives by inspiring teams to technically innovate and improve their process.
- Implement automated testing across all our products and provide automation strategy for the business
- Build and own the full automation test suite:
- Write and manage test scripts (until manual QA can own this)
- Convert test scripts into automation testing
- Build and maintain the test suite (test bench, test drivers)
- Own the code base for automation testing
- Set up automated testing with physical devices
- Set up/manage a test bench
- Performance testing: Mobile devices, APIs, Databases, Discrete libraries
- Manage and train manual QA and junior automation engineers
- Grow and mentor team members in automation, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) space.
- Ensures efficiency, integrity, and completeness of tasks related to quality engineering and testing within Agile process.
- Plan, promote, and organise training activities related to quality and reliability
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- 3+ years of enterprise experience in Software Quality Engineering
- 3+ years of working in Agile/Scrum teams, managing the end to end QA cycle
- Experience baking automation testing into a CI flow
- Experience with iOS, Android and C++ libraries
What we consider as an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Engineering or another computer science-related field
- Working knowledge building out automation frameworks within the Enterprise QA - specifically with automation frameworks such as Selenium, WATIR, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber
- Understanding of mobile advertising and digital advertising software
- Experience in planning, promoting and organising training activities related to quality and reliability
- Understanding of C++, GoLang, TypeScript, Angular or DB work will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunities to work from home
- The option of working from our London or Riga office.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.