An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team. Our Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real world, rich advertising. As an early member of the Bidstack development team, this is a fantastic opportunity to help develop critical product features and shape the future direction of the team and business.
We're looking for a highly talented manual QA responsible for quality control in a dynamic Agile environment. You will be the champion for establishing manual QA processes aligned with the wider organisational strategy and leading a team that promotes the customer. You will drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives by inspiring teams to technically innovate and improve their processes.
- Manually QA acceptance criteria, across all our projects and provide guidelines in test strategy for each product
- Build and own test scripts
- Feature testing
- Regression testing
- Smoke tests
- Beta/acceptance tests
- Educate team members in QA, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) space
- Ensure efficiency, integrity, and completeness of tasks related to quality QA and testing within Agile process
- Plan, promote, and organise training activities related to quality and reliability
- 1.5+ years of experience in Manual Testing/QA
- Experience in Agile/Scrum teams, managing the end to end QA cycle
- Experience testing with physical devices (ideally mobile/consoles)
- Setting up/managing a test bench
- Testing with iOS and Android
- Performance testing mobile devices (Screen lag, CPU, network traffic)
- Experience writing test scripts
What we consider as an advantage
- Understanding of mobile advertising/digital advertising software
- Use of test script software/network traffic (Charles/Wireshark)
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunities to work from home
- The option of working from our London or Riga office.
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.